Saturday, May 5, 2012

We're Going to Chile Today!!

I cannot believe that we are all currently sitting in the airport getting ready to go to Miami, then Santiago Chile!  I flew into Pittsburgh last night and we all stayed in Tower B.  I got up this morning, went for a run, and proceeded to pack the rest of my things and downsize my large suitcase...that did not go too well considering my luggage was still 11 pounds over.  Just all sitting together blogging and talking about what we are going to do in Chile tomorrow when we arrive is getting me more and more excited!  Our flight is pretty long and we have a 3 hour layover in Miami, but then we will get to Santiago in the morning.  When we arrive, we will meet the group of Chilean students that we will be spending the next two weeks with.  I am looking forward to meeting all of them and getting to learn about their culture and lives as students.  I hope it is sunny a few days at least, but regardless of the weather, being in Chile is going to be amazing!  I'll blog again when I arrive in Santiago!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment